Early (07:00am) meet and transfer you from your Hotel in Istanbul - Istanbul Airport Or Çanakkale Airpot,or Istanbul Shipport in Karakoy.
Meet with your guide and depart to Canakkale via Dardanelles (5 hours drive time), taking via Tekirdag way and Ferry to Canakkale from Lapseki upon arrival visits to (Legendary Trojan Horse) During trip there will be Visiting;
* A replica of the wooden horse that you can climb into for a photo.
* Excavation information centre which holds exhibits from the work underway.
* The fortification walls of Troy Vl with its tower and gateway entrance.
* Temple of Athena the focal point of a great annual festival in honour of the goddess Athena.
* Schliemanns trench the discoverer of Troy
* The entrance ramp to Troy ll.
* The sanctuary an important religious centre of its time.
* The odeon intended for the presentation of musical performances.
* Current excavations in progress.
Troy antique city where there is a small Museum inside, then have lunch in a restaurant near Canakkale. Return back to Istanbul around (8:00pm). Transfer to your hotel or airport. Including lunch, driver, car. (L)