Experience the incredible and unusual beauty of Turkey's Cappadocia region from the back of a horse. Something like a cross between the Grand Canyon and a moonscape, Cappadocia boasts some of the worlds most unusual and spectacular landscapes. Traversing the countless valleys and mountains by horseback brings riders in touch with the area's breath-taking beauty. Forget the tour buses or even the rental cars - this astonishing region of Central Anatolia is truly best seen by horseback.
Your ride and visits to some of Cappadocia´s incredible cultural treasures such as Byzantine churches carved inside caves, fascinating underground cities or the area's traditional craftmaking centers. Join our Horse Riding Center for an hour, a day or a week for a truly unique riding experience in beautiful Cappadocia.
Our Horse Riding Center truly caters to riders of all levels. Many of our customers have never been on a horse before. Pretty much none of these first-timers say they´ll never get on a horse again after their experience here. Horse company takes pride in offering a safe riding environment with well-trained horses and experienced guides. No matter what your level of riding, we will provide an unforgettable experience to augment your stay in the Cappadocia region.
Thoses can be your horse riding programs in Cappadocia:
- One hour Ride along the banks of the Kizilirmak (Red River) river
- Two hours Ride up Ziyaret mountain for a beautiful view and a visit to a refreshing natural spring.
- Four hours Ride through Cappadocia´s famed fairy chimneys to Zelve, Pasabagi and the village of Çavusin.
- Four hours Ride along the banks of the Kizilirmak river to the tiny fishing of Sarihidir then on to the 13th century caravenseri, Sarihan.
- All-day Ride through beautiful valleys to the ancient towns of Uchisar, Goreme and Cavusin
OPTIONEL TOURS: (Extra Paying Tours): If requested from us we can arrange extention overstay in your hotel or Cave Hotel and offering extra tours: